Sunday, May 11, 2008

Under contract.

Today we accepted and signed a contract for our home. We can't believe that we are under contract in only one week! The closing day, if the buyer's end goes through, is scheduled for June 11th. Which means Kylee, Keenan and I will have to move up to Utah earlier than planned. Lam will have to find some kind of housing until he finishes his job in Tucson. Lam and I have mixed emotions about selling our home. We will be sad to leave it. We have put so much love into our home and hope the next owners will do the same. Then we have to find a new house to love and make it our home.

Rachel

4 comments:

Hillman Family said...

Wow! That is amazingly fast. Considering the way the housing market is up here, you guys are really blessed. I am so excited to have you guys a little closer to Idaho! Hopefully we'll see you more than once every 5 years!
Dayna

Julie said...

I'm excited that you'll be coming back to Utah so soon but I bet it's hard to leave! You've done such an incredible job with your home and it is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you have a blog and it's so cute too. I'll check it often!

Jenny said...

We're glad you are coming home! Where in Cache Valley are you guys buying a house? Can't wait to see you more often. Your blog is cute! Those pictures of Kylee and Keenan grumpy on the chair are classic. Kylee is such a little firecracker. Tell Lam good job on the house and yard.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Rachel-
I just saw your blog and how fun is that. You have two kids and they are both so beautiful. Congrats! I haven't seen you since you left cache valley family practice. I'm still at BAI's office. Stop in and visit when you come back- we all would love to see you again- take care.